Di anjung tamu...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Gift to be Treasure...(for the Braveheart people)



Assalamualaikum.....
In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate. I begin this little blog with the name of Allah hoping that what I am writing today will give a new view for those who read out there. I don't know how long this blog could survive, and how interesting it would be since I am not a heavy blogger. But I will try my best to make this blog as interesting as possible. For the very-very-very first post, I would like to share my experience and also my friends' about Gift that we should treasure.

Life is too short to cry over a spilt milk. If you have something precious today, treasure it before you lose it. As what I have gone through now, I almost lost one of the true 'free gift' in my life. I am suffering from back pain which has made my self-esteem going down.... No matter how much money I have put to get back my health...I still can't get the 'original' condition of myself...eventhough my effort is not futile yet, but I believe there is a lot of things that I should do to maintain my health, my inner body... I realized...what Allah gives, is always the best...and always the one!

I still remember the moment in 2007, and it is still etch in my memory until today...the moment when I slipped on the watery floor and fell down badly...aaauuchhh...so tragic..my heart stopped beating and I began to cry... The feeling of the pain is undescribable. I could not lift up my leg, even a single move. I was shocked. After a few minutes, I tried once again, and I walked slowly to the bed in severe pain...

I am not going to continue my story..it will be very long...the pain of two years...but I would like to update information day by day about back pain. InsyaAllah, I will attach together my MRI test result once I get it...and InsyaAllah...I will include some of my friends' stories who have great experiences to share with....


...the picture attched is one of the MRI's image which I will have to face soon...Scary...but life must go on....My next post is about a true story of my friend who felt down from level 8th floor and survive until today....

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. InsyaAllah.. i hope your spine still in good condition..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...hopefully...I wont make people I love worry about me :-)

    ReplyDelete