Di anjung tamu...

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Story of Life..PART 1



Salam...I am Mohd Sharizal b Aziz.. People usually know me by G-bum (pronounced Jibam)... I was graduated from USM Engineering Campus... and for those who are coming from this university will surely know me... I was active in rugby as a hooker, and also in Desa's activities. I am also a drum player for Lembaran's band. After I graduated, I worked as a Maintainance Engineer in Ipoh, and my passion changed to 4Wd, hiking, and mountain bike....To cut it short, my life was full of enjoyment and excitement....I was the one who loves social actvities and live the life to the fullest... Until one night...



The night that changed my whole life . The moment is still fresh in my mind. It was 11.45 pm when my boss asked me to inspect one of the sand machine which was located on 92 feets floor. Me and the other two engineers went up and started our work. The boss confirmed that the machine was turned off, so I did my work and continue servicing the machine. I studied the problem one by one. Unscrewed here and there. But, I believe, my fate has been written by Him that night. When I unscrewed the second nut, suddenly the machine exploded...Booommmm...!!!



I was 'flying' from top to the ground...I lied down on the cemented ground in a pool of blood... I could not see anything, only darkness...I thought I was blind but I did not.. It was only a hot sand burning my eyes... I did not faint, so I could feel all the irresistible and unbearable ...pain...Only Allah knows... I felt like dying....



My friends tried to call the ambulance but did not turn up.. Thus, I was rushed to the nearest hospital by using company's van...In the van.. I thought I was going to die...I could not stand the pain anymore.. As soon as I reached the hospital, they clean all my blood, and did the operation immediately. My body was 100% burnt because of the explosion. After 5 days of the operation, the doctor asked me to go out no matter how bad my condition was. The gov hospital did want to 'keep' patient for so long. I was mad with the hospital... When I was at home, the pain was still there...very terrible.... I could not bear anymore, I asked my family to send me to the private hospital...I have made a right choice. My life getting better started from there. No matter how much money I put to bring back my condition, I wouldn't regret..because I believe, there's still people out there who are much more unlucky than me.. To be continued..

End of PART 1





3 comments:

  1. ada banyak lagi episod...will post more later....tp beliau sgt tabah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ketabahan beliau sangat dikagumi... semoga G-bum dpt pulih segera insyallah... bak kata org... patah tumbuh .. hilang berganti.. hehehee go G-bum go!

    ReplyDelete